Terms & Conditions
Home / Terms & Conditions
- No-Problem Africa (“the company”) provides the information contained on www.no-problem.co.za (“the website”) and advertises and sells the products to you (“the customer”).
- The website enables you to shop online for an extensive range of goods including [Kaftans,Sundresses,Sarongs,Kikoys] and more (“Goods”).
- These Terms and Conditions govern the ordering, sale and delivery of our goods, and the use of the website.
- Only registered users may order goods on the website.
- If you do not agree to the terms and conditions contained herein, you should cease using the website forthwith, as further use will automatically bind you to these Terms and Conditions.
3. REGISTRATION AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
- These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person that accesses or uses this website including without limitation each user who registers (“registered user”). By using the website and registering on the website, as may be applicable, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- To register as a user, you must provide a unique username and password and provide certain personal details to No-Problem Africa. You will need this username and password to access the website in order to purchase Goods.
4. AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No-Problem Africa may, in its sole discretion, amend/alter or vary any of these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly review these Terms and Conditions and make sure that you are satisfied with the changes. Should you not be satisfied, you must not place any further orders on, or in any other way use, the website.
5. CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
- Whilst every effort is made to update the information provided on this website on a regular basis, No-Problem Africa cc and the website makes no representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information, data and/or content on the website from time to time.
- No-Problem Africa and the website reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the website and any information, data and/or content on the website without notice.
- No-Problem Africa and the website may modify or discontinue from time to time, whether permanently or temporarily, any or all of its services with or without any notice and shall not be liable to any party for any such modification or discontinuance of our services.
6. CONCLUSION OF SALES AND AVAILABILITY OF STOCK
- Registered users may place orders for Goods, whichNo-Problem Africa may accept or reject. Whether or not No-Problem Africa accepts an order depends on the availability of Goods, correctness of the information relating to the goods (including without limitation the price) and receipt of payment by No-Problem Africa for the Goods.
- NOTE: No-Problem Africa will indicate the acceptance of your order by delivering the Goods to you or allowing you to collect them, and only at that point will an agreement of sale between you and No-Problem Africa come into effect (the “Sale”). This is regardless of any communication from No-Problem Africa stating that your order or payment has been confirmed. No-Problem Africa will indicate the rejection of your order by cancelling it and, as soon as possible thereafter, refunding you for any amount already paid.
- After delivery or collection of the Goods, you may only return the Goods in accordance with the Returns Policy.
- Placing Goods in a wish-list or shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for such Goods, and as such, Goods may be removed from the shopping basket if stock is no longer available or the price thereof might change without notice to you. You cannot hold No-Problem Africa liable if such Goods are not available or are not available at the particular price when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
- You acknowledge that stock of all Goods on offer is limited and that pricing is subject to change at any time without notice to you. No-Problem Africa will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued on the website. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When Goods are no longer available after you have placed an order, No-Problem Africa will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of any amount already paid by you for such Goods.
- The price of each product is given on the site. The price reflected on the website is the regular retail price that No-Problem Africa charges for the product.
- When No-Problem Africa is having a sale, or is running a promotion on specific products on site the discounted price as well as the regular retail price will be shown on the site.
- Every reasonable effort will be made to ensure that the regular retail price and where applicable the discounted price of all the products on No-Problem Africa are correct at the time of your purchase. If the product is offered at an erroneous price, No-Problem Africa will not be obliged to supply the said product at the incorrect price.
- Payment can be made for Goods via Payfast: Payfast processes credit card and debit card payments, bitcoin, Mobicred or instant Electronic Funds Transfer (“EFT”) payments in a secure SSL environment. This ensures the security of your personal and banking details.
9. RETURNS AND EXCHANGES POLICY
Please refer to our Returns Policy.
10. COMPLIANCE WITH SECTION 43(1) OF THE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSACTIONS ACT OF 2002 (“ECT ACT”)
- In compliance with section 43(1) of the ECT Act, please note the following;
- Full Name: No-Problem Africa
- Postal & Physical Address: Unit 28 Northlands Deco Park, New Market Street, North Riding.
- Telephone number: (+27) 11 704 6233
- Website address: no-problem.co.za
- 5 Registration number: 2009/106546/23
- Country of incorporation: South Africa
- Linda Harris